Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fitness time!




When we go out to Fitness we do heaps of exercises.    We get in line first and then we go out the door for Fitness. First we do shuttle runs and then we do runs back and forwards.

Gloria

When we go out to Fitness with Room Six we put our hands on our side and we walk nicely out of class. I like to play Simon Says. We get in a circle and we listen to what the Simon Says. We run on the spot. I like playing shuttle runs. I like to do hula hoops sometimes. I like to jump on the spot and skip on the spot and jog on the spot. When we are finished we go in a line and then we go back to class.
Nati

When we go to Fitness with Room 6 we do heaps of fitness. I like to do shuttle runs and I like to run fast. I like to jump through the hoops and I like to hop and I like to jump on the spot.
Feifei


No comments:

Post a Comment