Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our trip to the Observatory







The Juniors went to the Observatory. We went on a bus. Louie sat beside me on the bus. I saw the Sky Tower. When we got off the bus we saw the Observatory. When we went in the Observatory we watched The Little Star that Could. We went to see the rockets. They looked old.
Brianna

Room 6, Room 3 and Room 4 went to the Observatory on the bus. We went over the harbour bridge. I was sitting next to Mikey. We played I Spy With My Little Eye. I saw beautiful roses. When we went in the Observatory there was a moon on the floor. Then we went in a room and watched The Little Star that Could. The blue and white star was the hottest. The red star was the coolest. We looked at some planets. Then we went in the Space room. We looked at some videos.
Hiba

1 comment:

  1. I wish you had a good day at observatory room6.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete